Video Analysis of Basketball Shot.
Video Analysis of Basketball Shot.
Vernier Video Analysis K-12 School ≤100 Unique StudentsOrder code: VVA-SM-2022
VERNIER VIDEO ANALYSIS K-12 SCHOOL ≤100 UNIQUE STUDENTS
The Vernier Video Analysis™ App brings video analysis to your students in a dedicated and streamlined application. Students can use their mobile devices in the laboratory or the field to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion and set the scale of the video. Vernier Video Analysis generates accurate and visually rich graphs and a data table reflecting the recorded motion.
Watch the introductory video here View >>>>
Subscription Site Licence K-12 School ≤100 Unique Students
This subscription licence is for a single K-12 school campus with 100 or less unique students using the software and provides access through to the end of June 2022.
The licence will expire on July 1, 2022.
Vernier Video Analysis™ can be used on any device owned by the school, teachers or students.
You will receive your site licence key by email approximately two to three business days after your order is processed. Your order must include:
• Name of your school;
• Number of unique students using the software to confirm the correct licence type;
• Name of the person under whom the licence key will be registered;
• Email of the person under whom the licence key will be registered.
Teachers can request the 30 day Free Trial and a trial access email will be delivered within two to three business days.
Students should request access through their teacher.
Features and Benefits:
• Vernier Video Analysis™ app is compatible with multiple devices and platforms: macOS®, iPadOS™, iOS, Windows® 10, Chrome OS™ and Android™.
• Students can use prepared videos, found videos or collect their own videos for analysis.
• Vernier Video Analysis™ makes it possible to do experiments that cannot be done with sensors, such as following a basketball in flight.
• Analysis is rapid and easily repeated so students are able to immediately analyze and think critically about the collected data.
• You do not need to purchase other multi-featured apps just to do video analysis. Vernier's dedicated app streamlines the work to save time with better results.
• Annual site-licensing makes purchasing and renewing quick and easy.
Vernier has developed three experiments for Vernier Video Analysis™ that you can download for free to get started.
View >>>> These student instructions include Accelerated Motion, Projectile Motion and Terminal Velocity
The Vernier Video Analysis™ app is compatible with
• iOS/iPadOS 13.3
• Windows 10
Required browser versions: Firefox 72 or newer, Safari 13 or newer, Chrome 76 or newer
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Last edited 4th Nov 2021
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
|HSB-VVAMS-E - Vernier Video Analysis: Motion and Sports E-Book||$53.00|
|GAP-CL-2022 - Vernier Graphical Analysis Pro University Dept >100 Unique Students||$563.00|
|GAP-CS-2022 - Vernier Graphical Analysis Pro University Dept ≤100 Unique Students||$374.00|
|GAP-LG-2022 - Vernier Graphical Analysis Pro K-12 School >100 Unique Students||$224.00|
|GAP-SM-2022 - Vernier Graphical Analysis Pro K-12 School ≤100 Unique Students||$149.00|
|VVA-CL-2022 - Vernier Video Analysis University Dept >100 Unique Students||$674.00|
|VVA-CS-2022 - Vernier Video Analysis University Dept ≤100 Unique Students||$449.00|
|VVA-LG-2022 - Vernier Video Analysis K-12 School >100 Unique Students||$338.00|
|LP - Vernier Logger Pro 3 Data Logging Software||$605.00|
|LP-E - Vernier Logger Pro 3 Software Electronic Version||$554.00|
|PIV-CL - Vernier Pivot Interactives 6 Month University Licence Per Student - Minimum 10 Licences||$22.00|
|PIV-HS - Vernier Pivot Interactives 1 year High School Licence Per Student - Minimum 10 Licences||$11.00|
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight