Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my product won't work as it should?
DO NOT SEND THE PRODUCT TO US UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED ADVICE FROM OUR SUPPORT TEAM
NOTE: Unauthorised returns will automatically incur a service fee upwards of $120+GST+freight regardless of the simplicity of the problem.
Most product problems can be diagnosed and resolved quickly at no cost by email. If Support decides your product should be returned, you will be emailed a Return Authorisation Form and number to send in with the product.
What you should do:
1. Check the information for the product on our website.
2. Carefully read the user manual if available and follow any troubleshooting tips suggested.
3. Check the battery if applicable.
4. Read through and attempt the suggested solutions from the relevant Frequently Asked Questions below.
5. If there is still a problem, describe it thoroughly in an email to Support including the product serial number and all troubleshooting steps you've tried.
6. If Support decides your product should be returned, you will be emailed a Return Authorisation Form and number to send in with the product.